Thursday, September 29, 2005

You Taste Like Sunshine Dust

It sits there...laughing. Out there somewhere, sits a Sega Saturn. It's laughing...and gloating...it says "HAHA! You'll never get me! I'm far too elusive!" But Mr. Saturn (whoa, Earthbound) would be incorrect. For I see him...sitting on the eBay page. His cackles ring out. Man, if I could just bring myself to buy one.

So, as you can see I'm still wanting a Saturn. Soon, it shall happen...in the meantime, I've decided I should probably play Sonic Gems Collection. It's a nifty little Gamecube game, and a must for Sonic fans. It includes the Arcade game Sonic the Fighters, Sega Saturn's Sonic R, and Sega CD's Sonic CD. Oh, and as a little bonus you can unlock some old Game Gear games (the entire GG Sonic library, I think) and Vectorman and it's sequel. But oh, don't give us Streets of Rage like the Japanese version...we wouldn't want it anyway.

Every once in a while, you'll come across something so amazing on the Internets that it defies all attempts to define it. For example, you had Arfenhouse Too on Newgrounds. Well, I've stumbled across another Internet marvel, which is actually about a year old. It's called Salad Fingers, and is a deranged creation of David Firth. Be sure to check out all six episodes! Episode 2 is probably my personal favorite. While you're at it, check out some of his other stuff...Burnt Face man is good, and much less deranged than the other stuff.

Anyway, I don't have much else to inform the world of. No wacky dreams that I can remember well enough to write about. Mmm...when I get home, I think Green Lantern: Recharge will be waiting for me. That should be great times. Well, I'll be sure to let you poozers know what's going on later.

*BAMF!*

1 comment:

Joey said...

Streets of Rage III was quite simply amazing. I need to find that in a compilation somewhere. I loved it when you unlocked the kangaroo. There was something incredibly amusing about a kangaroo wearing boxing gloves beating the holy hell out of anything that moved. But Vectorman was also amazing, and one of the last Genesis games I purchased if I remember right. I got it shortly after it came out, I remember that much... Oh, memories. They are fleeting after three years of taking a ton a prescriptions. :(