Monday, March 20, 2006

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

I feel the need to blog. I'm not sure about what exactly to blog about, but I have some seeds in there. First thing, though - I believe I'm done with the First 5 Monday thing. It was alright while it lasted, and it gave me a good reason to listen to more video game music, but I just haven't been feeling it. Perhaps I'll randomly throw a VG First 5 out there. Who knows?

I saw V for Vendetta over the weekend, and I have to say it is an excellent movie. Everything looked fantastic and Hugo Weaving gives the perfect voice and mannerisms to the main character, V. Overall, all of the actors involved gave a great performance. I definitely recommend this one, and I'd love to go in-depth on the parallels of the movie to today's world, but I'm not feeling it at the moment. Go see it! You'll be glad you did.

Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett's novel Good Omens is currently 30% off at the bookstore so I'm sure to go buy it soon. Any novel that's described as reading "like the book of Revelation as penned by Monty Python" has to be something. We shall see, we shall see...

I have a plethora of things on my mind, but I just can't seem to type it up. Maybe laziness? Nah, probably more like...something else. Gah, why is it so hard to formulate thoughts right now? Ah, well here's to hoping that my brain gets out of whatever funk it's in. That's it for now.

1 comment:

Corey said...

Ah, and one can be yours for just $195! www.dccomics.com/dcdirect has them. Too bad they're porcelain...I'd love to have a cheaper plastic one. Here's hoping Halloween offers an alternative.