Friday, March 16, 2007

it's subjective

So, another odd batch of dreams visited me last night. Usually I find delight in these little dreams, but last night's particular lineup sort of...freaked me out. Granted I DID get to unleash my rage in the dream (in the middle of church no less!), there were some uncomfortable moments. Like unexpectedly being sent to London to study Latin abroad. Or finding out that my girlfriend had another boyfriend. Or winding up covered in blood with most of my teeth in my hand. Yes, odd things were happening in my head last night.

Dear God, the Griffgoda was amazing.

I suppose this is good enough for now. Oh, a link you say? Well, 'ave at you then.

http://www.santasm.net/

But don't blame me for any damage to your fragile psyche. Pansy.

Stayin' one jump ahead of the sword and stealin' only what I can't afford,
the King Himself,
Your Fuman

No comments: