Wednesday, March 14, 2007

mcfly was right in front of us

Feeling the urge to blog. Speaking of the blog, it's now imported into Facebook. Whoopdedoo! And I'm STILL miffed about my old layout being disposed of. Not miffed enough to actually do anything about it. But still miffed...

I was lucky enough to see a lecture last Wednesday by a Mr. Scott McCloud. For those of you unfamiliar with him, he is...well...I'd say he's sort of a comic guru. The bulk of his work has been in analyzing comics. His analysis has explored WHAT comics are, HOW comics communicate, and WHY we (the geeks anyway) just can't stop reading them. It was a very nice presentation, but what probably got me most was how involved his family was. McCloud obviously adores his family, and his two daughters were quite hilarious throughout the night.

Umm...uh...was there something else? Nope, probably not. Except I'm getting a new GL ring soon. Aw yeah.

And now for a video game forecast!
Last Completed: RedSteel (Wii)
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy III (DS)
Coming Up: ???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

silly corey!

you're still my favorite chandler.

-gib