Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Free Time

Whoa, so I finally decided to update this guy. Of course, now that I'm here ready to post something, I have absolutely NO idea what I want to write about. So maybe I'll just ramble...nobody reads this crap anyway. I guess I said something regarding talking about videogames in the last post, but I don't think I'm in the right mindset for that. I'll just suggest some great funny things that are going on right now.

For one, I have gone back to Homestarrunner and rediscovered the glory that it is. I'd suggest going there (www.homestarrunner.com) and listening to some of Strongbad's e-mails. It's good stuff.

Uhmm....apparently there's a Broadway version of Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail coming out in March called Spam-a-lot. If only I had access to it, maybe I'd go.

Some interesting stuff came up today in school. Whilst in English with the stupid sub, Fuzzdipple decided she had to go to the bathroom. She CLAIMS she blew her nose and that's why it took so long, but I fear it was actually because she was pooping. I wouldn't have realized how long she took if it wasn't for the Ada, who also needed to pee. One of my lunchtime pet peeves was exposed today. Don't get me wrong, cafeteria food is equal to life. When, however, they give me three piddly chicken tenders and call it a meal the lunch line becomes a line of ANGER! BGRRRAAAAAGH! So's they cheat me out of a dollar just so I can get my fat self fed with an extra order. I swear, the lunch ladies are out for your money.

There's something to ramble about! Lunch! While traditionally high schoolers fear the lunch line, I have found it quite enjoyable. TyTy will agree with me on this one. I HATE THE ONES WHO CUT. Especially the ones that think since they're black, they're too "bad-ass" to wait like the rest of us. Of course, if anything is said to them they assault our eardrums with their less-than-perfect grasp on the English language. Gah, why are there so many wastes of space in the school?

Has anybody seen my wallet? I've been driving without my license for nearly two weeks now.

Hoo boy, I have never produced such a worthless ramble. And it's not even funny stuff, either. Well, I'm writing this for me, not for you. Or so I think...who knows? I type as I think - randomly and with no real established point. I promise, the next one will be halfway sensical. Really.

No comments: