Monday, March 07, 2005

MORONS!!!

So, I was sitting back reading Nuklear Power as I usually do...and then I notice this little link

http://www.local6.com/money/4239256/detail.html

Go there. And then weep. Really, how can you be that STUPID!? The kid and his parents are blaming the GARAGE OWNERS for their kid's own idiocy. I'd like to think there isn't anybody that has failed to reach this degree of common sense in life. Like to. And look at the kid's quote. "I guess I just didn't make it." Aw, no, you're kidding. Seems like a real winner there. There were no proper fences? You don't NEED fences to tell you not to jump from 6 stories up in the air, your common sense and GRAVITY should take care of that!

Dear God, is THIS the future of our nation? Maybe it's a natural selection sort of deal where the complete morons will just kill them off in their own stupidity. We can only hope so. I'm going now. I need to cry some more...my brain hurts from the stupid.

No comments: