Monday, August 28, 2006

The Big 100 Approaches (or Computer WHOAS!)

Curse the iMac that sputters along for a few minutes before completely shutting down. The problem's pretty much been narrowed down to the power supply (I hope), so now it's just a matter of ordering said part.

That being said, posts haven't been as regular as I'd like them to be, mainly due to the issues with the Mac. Never fear, once that problem is addressed, things should go on smoothly. In related news, this is post number 98. Just a couple more, and the amazing 100 post uh...post. Don't expect too much.

The transition to IUPUI was a smooth one, and in fact I'm typing this post from the Business building of IUPUI's campus.

I see that GameFAQ's Top 10 list of the day (Top 10 DOS Games) contains Scorched Earth at number 10. That's good...I know one Ross Martin will appreciate that.

What a short and choppy post. Eh, it happens. Expect more. Soon. Ish.

3 comments:

RMartinLP said...

Scorched Earth may be the best DOS game ever. Although Leisure Suit Larry was good too lol.

Kirk said...

I love you.

Joey said...

I remember playing that game all the time at Ross's. Good times. Good times.