Sunday, November 06, 2005

Adult Swim

Man, something just popped up into my head. Adult Swim was doin' their old Indian music show lineup bump. Where did all the shows go? I've been pretty much absent from the Adult Swim scene, and I've gotta tell you...even before I came here, Adult Swim's lineup had changed dramatically from the beginning. What's this Boondocks stuff? From comic strip to Adult Swim show? Well, we'll see. Maybe. I miss the days of Home Movies, Space Ghost, and Sealab. Oh, and Aqua Teen. Mmm...I feel a dream lineup coming.

Space Ghost Coast to Coast
Cartoon Planet
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Sealab 2021
Futurama
Family Guy
Harvey Birdman
Robot Chicken
Oh what the heck...throw in Tom Goes to the Mayor so I can complain about how stupid it is. And Venture Brothers 'cause it can be good. OH, and bring back the ol' Aquaman dancing in random locations. That was GREAT!

Oh, I forgot that we need some anime shows. How about...Cowboy Bebop and Lupin the 3rd. That's it. That way we can fill a whole night with comedy AND anime. Or let anime have its own night. I don't really care. Well, I'm sure I'll have a lot of people disagreeing with me on the dream lineup. Leave me a comment if you so desire.

1 comment:

Joey said...

I agree whole-heartedly with your dream lineup, sans the anime. I never cared for anime. But I would kill to see more episodes of cartoon planet. Best. Show. Ever. And Robot Chicken is friggin' great. Far and away the best of the newer shows they've put on, in my humble opinion.