Sunday, November 06, 2005

General Tso Mounts an Offensive

Okay, so I finally got my hands on Star Wars Battlefront II. If you liked the first one, you'll love this. But anyway, the more important part of this. Chinese restaurants.

I love Chinese resaurants, especially Chinese buffets. There's something amazing about those wacky little houses of joy. Why, just today my lovely Pecan Pie took me to a place in Muncie called Red Sun Buffet. It appeared much like any other Chinese/Japanese/Italian buffet, but I'd have to say it was very good. I began to think about those ol' places...and I came to a realization. Regardless of where I eat at a Chinese buffet, I feel at home. There's something familiar and comforting about the buffets.

Man, I felt like I had a nice little creative stream flowing. But that's all dried up suddenly. Well, take this pitiful half-post. And savor it.

No comments: