Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Lunchtime doubly so...

So, I've taken to listening to the Hitchhiker's Guide original radio broadcasts. If you can acquire them, I'd suggest doing so! Just as the movie strayed from the TV series, which strayed from the books, this offers another variation of the story of the wholly remarkable book. In fact, the radio show came first. It's sad to think that we won't get any more of the genius of Douglas Adams, but we have a lot to thank him for.

I see that it's been a while since somebody's posted on this blog, and seeing as how I am the sole writer for this blog, I must accept full responsibility. I do this reluctantly, though. You may have noticed a new little feature on the right side of this here blog. I give you the Babel Fish from Alta Vista. Amaze your friends by claiming to read "only the finest Korean blogs!"

Today is a good day. Today, Star Wars Battlefront II came out much to the joy of...everyone but me. Well, not everyone. However, it's quite painful not having that shiny little disc of joy in my Xbox. Oh well, I can be patient. I have Phantom Brave to hold me over. Not to mention Makai Kingdom, We Love Katamari, and on and on...Oh, and I guess Episode III came out on DVD, too. Or something like that.

Remember Doom? Of course you do! If not, I suggest going and slapping yourself with a bag of frozen vegetables. It seems that there's been a project going on for a while now called Doom Legacy which is an effort to port Doom, Doom II, and the expansions to many many newer systems. Much to my joy, a Mac OSX version has been released with some major changes. You can actually look around in this one. Also, there have been some graphical improvements such as a nicer looking environment and lighting effects. The Imps' fireballs are all pretty and translucent now.

Well, there's not much else to report. I'm scared that soon I will be forced to read Infinite Crisis. We'll see how that goes. Oh, and my lovely Pecan Pie is coming up this weekend. Joy!

That's all for now.

1 comment:

Joey said...

Battlefront II is happy, happy, happy.