Friday, May 05, 2006

Florida Should be Air-Conditioned

A final final...it was 15 minutes long. Seriously. I can't help but feel somewhat odd about that short little span of time for a test that is supposed to encompass half a semester's worth of material. Ah well...I'm not complaining.

This will be the last post for a while, I'm afraid. This next week will be a one of vacation in the wonderful world of Florida. Well...sort of wonderful. I've some mixed feelings about the whole ordeal. It should be a good time, but nothing can top the time I was in Florida a couple years ago with some good friends. THAT was some good times...I'll be sure to goose the yellow knight at Medieval Times for Jason.

Not much else to talk about. The past couple of days have been packing, unpacking, and repacking. Well, I hope you all survive a week without an update in the Kingdom of Fuman. Something tells me most of you will. Most of you...MUAHAHAHA!!!

2 comments:

exile said...

oh sure, i stumble onto your blog and then you leave for florida, sheesh.


btw, ever notice how florida makes it look like the US is peeing on cuba?

Kirk said...

I too remember our time in Florida....harvesting energy and whatnot....mmmm.....