Tuesday, May 16, 2006

It's difficult to stand on both feet, isn't it?

Gaaaaargh! I'm still not feeling 100% up to a full-fledged blog post quite yet. I still feel a bit behind in a lot of areas, and I'd like to fully settle down before making another post.

One of the areas I'm behind in is the world of gaming. Holy crap, how could I forget that E3 was last week? We've got a ton of Wii info (Mario Galaxy, Smash Brothers Brawl, Twilight Princess), a bit of Halo 3, new Sonic news, and much much more. It's almost too much to take in. I mean, Solid Snake battling it out with the likes of Mario and Link in Smash Brothers? Silver the Hedgehog? A non-fat version of Eggman?

There are a few blog ideas rolling around in the ol' noggin so there should be plenty of ammo for the gun of wisdom in the days to come.

EDIT: Did I mention I'm now stuck with a shoddy DSL connection that's split three ways? It's so slooooooow...

No comments: