Monday, October 10, 2005

It's Not That Easy Guys

Whoo...what to blog about? How about last Friday's statcounter statistics? 0 pageloads. NOT A SINGLE TIME WAS MY BLOG LOADED!!! Do you know how much that upsets me? Not a whole lot, really. I guess until I come up with some decent crap to write about, I'll be stuck in the low numbers. Even when I find something to write about, I'll have to be used to the lower numbers. OH well, it makes me happy. Once again, my lovely Jennifer came up to see me. We watched Dave Attel's Las Vegas thingy on Comedy Central, and OHHHH BOY! It is a great little program. Dane Cook is one funny guy.

I was going to go on about games and such...but I'm really too tired to do that crap. So instead, I'll post one of my earliest creations...YAMAUCHI BAT!

No comments: