Thursday, September 15, 2005

Bow to Robo Conan!



I've neglected to inform you all that in my blog hibernation I acquired a nifty little iMac G5. And this thing whoops serious butt! For all of you Windows people...give the ol' Apple a try - you may like it! Of course, with all the power I have at my hands I could do all sorts of things...but I made that guy up there. Yep. Photoshop is my friend.

Update on the Cue Monkey situation. My lovely girlfriend has ok'd the name of Cue Monkey, HOWEVER...she doesn't want to have kids, so we can seXXorz all the time. Speaking of Jen, I get to see her tomorrow! Things are good...

Psychology is an interesting class...from what I hear most psychology 100 classes here at Ball State are pretty much bs classes. As luck would have it, mine - Professor Holtz's - is the one that actually counts as a class. So of course I'm fretting a bit over the exam I have today wondering what devious ploys Ron White (a name given to him because he looks and kind of acts like Mr. White) could throw in my way...and lo and behold I took the hour exam in 15 minutes with a 96%. WHAT!? Curse you, you vile trickster! Curse you...meh, at least I got a good grade on my first college exam.

UPDATE: I guess the rest of the class didn't so well. We were given an extra point, bringing it up to 98%. Ohhhhh yeah.

While we're on the subject of college professors, how about I ramble on about mine? I actually got lucky and I like all of my professors. My fellow classmates are another story, however.
First up, the above mentioned Holtz/White - he even does that trembling mouth thing that Ron White does while letting anticipation build for the punchline.
Prof. Richard Neel - he always shows up in black jeans, a random band t-shirt (the Stones, Cure, what have you), black leather vest, and black beret-like hat. He often strokes his long white beard while telling us the joys of free love and free thought. This guy is GREAT.
Prof. Sadatoshi Tomizawa - Japanese Mike Myers. Well, not quite. But he looks like Myers in that one SNL skit with Chris Farley and the Japanese game show. And he has some thing for telling us about Japanese beer. An awesome little guy.
There's another, but I really don't feel like typing. As if this hadn't gone on long enough...

No comments: