Friday, September 23, 2005

The Safety Dance

Don't you hate those early morning poop urges? I'm like "Hold on, man! We're just getting started...let's take this one item at a time." At least they don't clean the bathrooms until 10:45. On the plus side, Jeff Goldblum is still hanging in there and somebody decided to provide music to my pooping experience by blaring The Safety Dance. What a great song...

Another night, another effed up dream. So I see this creepy-looking red-headed lady walking down the street. For some reason or another I decided to go talk to her and ask if I can help her with anything. She says sure...and we cross some train tracks to get to her building. And by cross I mean we have to time our jumps from platform to platform and avoid getting smashed. Pretty much like Frogger. Anyway, we make it across and we come up to her room which is about the size of a walk-in closet. And she starts laughing and tells me that "She can't wait to have kids, so she can beat them." She just kept telling me how crazy she was...needless to say, I got out of there pretty quickly. Back across the treacherous rails and suddenly I'm in a car with my lovely Jennifer. We're driving around what looks to be Greenwood, IN. She starts staring out at the window, which wasn't a good thing as there's a line of stationary traffic dead ahead. I guess we skidded into a car and died or something, because it was at that point I awoke to thunder. That was something.

Man, as long as I keep dropping acid having these wacky dreams, I should have loads of content to ramble on about. Maybe some day I'll get to those videogame-related posts.

2 comments:

Joey said...

We can dance if we want to, we can leave our friends behind, 'cause our friends don't dance, and if they don't dance, well they're no friends of mine.

Joey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.