Friday, September 23, 2005

You Order Chinee Food?

Okay, I lied about the whole underrated game thing. Not this time, pal. But before I get into my videogame-related nostalgic ramblings, lemme tell you about my dream from last night. Now I know...what does this have to do with anything? Everything. Trust me, man...just trust me.

So it began as a regular little walk to Japanese class from my dorm room. I noticed it was rather cloudy and of course, it began to rain. "Dear me," says I, "I'd best get my parasol from my room." I make a quick run over to my residence hall. Well, it would've been quick had I decided to go back the way I came and not taken a completely different course and gone AROUND the stinkin' place. After skillfully evading puddles and mudflows, I come upon my roommate. We share a quick word and I'm off again. Who should I meet, but Jason Donald Clark a good friend of mine. Turns out he lives in my residence hall, too! We find an exit that's sure to take us straight to my room - it doesn't. It leads us to a stairwell where we can JUST make out the image of Tyler Wilhelm Orem of Notre Dame fame. Jason and I take a quick duck into the room only to find that we made a poor choice. For you see, this room was an inverted gravity room and we fell to the ceiling, if you can imagine that. We felt like morons and left the room in search of...something. We wound up in sort of testing room...I don't know. All I know is that I became hungry so we left for food. Where LaFollette Complex used to be (which is a complex across from mine) was a basement that reminded me of a flee market and a Japanese grocery store all in one. And in the corner they had a grill and some sausage and egg. The chefs claimed there were no such food items and thus the dream ended. How about that? And I never got my umbrella.

That's all for now. If you carefully analyze the above dream, I bet you'll find a lot of hints at how to build a better love life. That, or you'll realize that Jason pulled a Jim Casey and is actually a Jesus figure in the above tale. That's what I learned from English - that every story is about a Christ figure and some other completely random theme about oppression. Until next time.

BOW TO FUMAN!

Up next...it doesn't really matter because I'd probably just post something completely different just to keep you all on your toes. All 3 of you that read this.

See You Space Cowboy...

No comments: