Thursday, January 19, 2006

Boku no Idiocy

GRARGH! Why do I let stupid things happen? Last night you were all about to get a tribute to the King of All Cosmos...but no...I somehow let my cup of ramen tip and drop a MINISCULE amount of liquid onto my Apple Wireless Keyboard. It barely covered the arrow key region. Anyway, it began to go crazy...so I decided to clean it by removing the keys and wiping whatever was left. UNFORTUNATELY, after making it all spiffy clean, it decided to stop working. The Bluetooth receiver in the iMac registers that I do, in fact, have a keyboard there. Alas, it defies me by not pairing. I reset the keyboard and tried to pair the two in holy matrimony, but no...the little LED light comes on, but then begins blinking. I don't get this...the computer SAYS there's a keyboard there - but it LIES TO ME! ARGH!

Ah well...after half a day of using an onscreen keyboard (not recommended for IMs, by the way), m'buddy Amber loaned me her wireless. It seems I must soon go on a journey to Keystone and seek repair or possibly another keyboard.

DAMN YOU FRAIL OLD MAN HANDS THAT CAN'T HOLD ONTO A RAMEN CUP!
And thank you, Amber.

1 comment:

Joey said...

Oh, that sucks hard. Hope you can get it repaired fairly cheap...