Sunday, January 29, 2006

The Floor-sugar Does Taste Rather Queer in This Area

It has finally happened! Head on over to witness David Firth's newest addition to the Salad Fingers series. It is quite enjoyable, as are all of the Salad Fingers series.

Well, that's it for the blog tonight. I didn't have much to say, but I just had to break the news on the new episode.

"And I wish I knew the things you think I do
I would change this world for sure
But I eat and sleep and breathe and bleed and feel
Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm real"

2 comments:

Joey said...

David is a warped, twisted, sick individual. And I like him. He's the very definition of good people.

Anonymous said...

That is possibly the creepiest thing I have ever seen. I was torn between wanting to cease to exist and wanting to watch it again in its entirety.