Monday, February 13, 2006

Harvey Dent

Today is weird. All day, I've felt like I've needed to be goofy and lighthearted. This wouldn't be a huge departure from my normal self, except that my mind was almost...hiding something. I can't quite explain it, but while I was able to be goofy, a lot of negative energy was residing in the back of my head. All day, I've felt blah in the back of my head. A lot of hopelessness over nothing in particular. I've wanted to cry and curl up with my beautiful Jennifer. It's an odd feeling, but I suppose I'll get through it. At least I've had my Mario World hack to keep me somewhat occupied.

Sorry for the short post, but I'm not in a really posty sort of mood. Just making sure you loyal readers have SOMEthing to read.

Oh, before I forget. You may notice a few new links on the right side of the page. Not only are there many outside sites, but there's a new blog! It's the blog of Ross, my good buddy since way back in the day. Check 'im out! It's just started out, but it looks promising. While you're at it, make sure you visit the other links.

That's all for now. See you later, alligator hand bags.

1 comment:

RMartinLP said...

well thanks for the plug good buddy