Monday, April 10, 2006

Cranial Demons

Ghar! No, that's not a pirate grunt - I have head demons again. An evil pounding headache that just pushes me bit by bit...oh well, it will pass. I've been wanting to blog some today, but didn't really feel up to it. And now I do. Lucky you.

It seems that Attack of the Show is losing two of their hosts (co-hosts? umm...personalities. that works). Sarah Lane and Brendan Moran are heading out to...get married!? It's sad to see them go, just as it was when Kevin Rose went on to other things. I loved Sarah's Damn Good Downloads as well as the Gems of the Internet. And I loved Brendan's...uh...well, let's just say he may have been the most eccentric of the AOTS crew. They will both be missed, I'm sure. Good luck on your little marriage thingy. You're lucky I like Pereira...or else you'd be sorry. MUAHAHA!

I felt like there was possibly something else important to blog about. Perhaps I was wrong...you see the head demons have gummed up my thinkbox. If I recall something, don't worry your pretty little heads - I'll post it. And now off to do...something...or other. Oh yeah, by the way (in case)...it seems that listening to Journey alleviates headaches. At least it did for me. For a while anyway...

That's it for now.

3 comments:

Joey said...

I lost interest after Tech merged with G4 and they fired everybody. I used to watch Tech all the time, but I just never had the same interest in G4's shows.

Corey said...

Yeah, I watched it a lot more when it was TechTV. There are only a handful (okay, like 2 - AOTS and Icons) shows that I really like on G4. The rest are "okay" or just plain stupid.

RMartinLP said...

AOTS and X-Play are only a few of the good shows left on G4. I'm sorry but Star Trek and the Man Show to name a couple do not belong on there lol. At least Kevin Rose started up revision3.com and kept some of the shows from tech.