Wednesday, April 26, 2006

There's a Smell in the Air...

And that smell is of cookie. It seems that my roommate has baked cookies and set them out on a platter on my side of the dresser. I'm sure that they are there for the purpose of cooling...but I can't help but ponder the possibility that perhaps they are some sort of offering to me. They are, after all, stacked in a nice pyramid of doughy goodness.

They sit...taunting me...

I've been tossing around some ideas for the Friday tunes blog. I couldn't decide to do a theme or what. Spurred by the find of "The Ballad of Barry Allen" I was considering doing a playlist involving superheroes. Unfortunately, that turns into a list of about 7 Superman-related songs, 1 Flash-related song, and a CD's worth of wacky 60s Justice League recordings by Arthur Korb. Still not sure what will be coming...

It just occurred to me that this Friday is the LAST Friday tunes blog while I'm here at BSU. FUBSU! Don't worry, they'll still be coming fairly regularly in the summer (though I can't promise one two weeks from tomorrow).

The joys of a slightly slushy 20 oz. of Coke (my first soda of the day!). Never was there anything more delicious while being so precarious. You've gotta watch out and make sure that the releasing gas doesn't cause the Coke to expand past the lip of the bottle. Else you'll make a mess.

Advent Children: It has come out. I must see it (again, though this time in English). Perhaps this weekend...perhaps...

Now, however, it is time for some of that luscious Street Fighter action.

SHOURYUUKEN!!!

No comments: