Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Thy Game is Over

Take THAT comm 210 class! I completed my final speech presentation today, and I don't think I could feel much better. Sure, I was a tad monotone throughout it...but it's OVER! And I'm quite confident that I passed.

Now what else to go on about? Ah - a buddy o' mine, name of Kirk, is part of a wacky group dubbed Oily Chicken. I've watched some of their work and I must say...it's quite bizarre. And lovely. Here's a trailer for a project they're cooking up this summer...enjoy a preview of - The Township!



Ah...methinks I should get a YouTube account. I've been playing with iMovie a bit and just messing around with some video I have stored away on the Mac. I have a feeling that there will someday be a nice little video post soon. Yessss...YES!!!

Only a week and 2 days before I have to square off against the Final Bosses! Sorry for the short post with little or no point. No wait, I'm not - not at all. Hoohah! Perhaps another post will arise in the evening.

Perhaps...perhaps not...

1 comment:

Kirk said...

oh man, those Oily Chicken characters, they're something else....and plus that Lindsay is gorgeous, so now there's someone pretty in the group! I really look forward to seeing them make some new stuff in the coming months....