Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The Fell Beast

I just returned from vanquishing a rather tedious calculus exam. The test wasn't too hard, but it was incredibly long. As in hour and a half long. And I was among the first handful that completed it. I really hope that this doesn't indicate the length of the final exam, because if so...we're looking at a 3 hour exam. Ah, I'm sure it won't last THAT long.

I've been wanting to write lately, but I'm not quite sure what about. Here I am, still at a loss as to what the subject of this post could be. Let's brainstorm shall we? Hmmm...

Bizarre dreams, end of school, Will Wright, MAME, food, "If you're not laughing, you're not living", Peter Molyneaux, Medea, picross, Revolution, Pineapple Upsidedown Soda, persuasive speech, Stephen Colbert, MGS3: Subsistence, Kingdom Hearts 2, stupid people, OYL, ummm...there are many more things. And you know what? I don't have the drive to post about any of them.

SO, that's it for this post. Yes, this waste of online space. Not to mention your time. Perhaps tomorrow, we'll have a more meaningful post. If that doesn't happen to be the case, you can always look forward to the First 10 Friday.

That's it for now. I think.

No comments: